Wednesday, November 14, 2007

space

I look inside and I see darkness, better still, I cannot see anything because it's dark... Wait! There is a faint light at the end of the tunnel! Furthermore, is that this space can be carried on from place to place, but we can't be part of it (we could if we were small people). I find it interesting that this space can actually fill into another space but never losse its identity of ever becoming something else rather than a space. I like it that way, it just lies around the place, apart from the occasional move. That must be its purpose in 'life', to stand there, occupying space and being a space itself, left to its own devices. I could throw it away, but that assuming thought in the back of my mind tells me that one day I might need it for something.

Aka, 'the unused long tube pipe lying arond the house'.

by Jones Tensini
October 2007

No comments: