Monday, October 29, 2007

WALK IN A GARDEN

I turned the handle to the garden doors, and I pulled them open.
Crisp air hit my face, fresh breeze messed up my hair and it stick to my lipgloss.
I took deep breaths and I stepped out in to the garden.
Most of it was in the shade, but a small part was splashed with the yellow autumn sun.
I quickly moved towards that lovely, sunny corner.
I felt the warm sun on my cheeks and neck, which was nice.
The ground was wet after the morning rain and it had that earthy, heavy smell...

BREAD
MILK
OLIVE OIL
KOSTKA OXO
BROKULY
TOILET PAPER
WASHING-UP LIQUID
ZIEMNIAKI

....I think that's it.

I started to walk slowly around the garden, the sun was gone.
I felt goosebumps on my arms.
The noise from the street was coming to me more clearly from this part of the garden.

Almost forgot about that...

THREE PEPPERS (must be red)
TWO CAN TOMATOES
SOUR CREAM (duzy)
CHILIES

...that's for my soup recipe, it is going to be yummy.

I heard the "pianoman" playing, I thought it was time to go to the shop, to do my groceries.
I turned the handle to the garden doors, and I locked them.

No comments: