Tuesday, October 30, 2007

halt sign

So, I stopped on the end of lane…in the little corner of zebra

Pink, purple cheesy in the early dark sky
Moon was there with pearl-white

I was there with autumnal bittersweet…
Memories
And
I was there with fresh elastic private motion capsule

Confusion…or expectation…
In and out…I was there
Time… moment…
Passing me by

And I was there for a little moment to entertain a motion

I am with my black leather jacket
Temperature is just comfortable

Autumn…

I like that she said that word
And I can remember only this word that she said
And I don’t remember much more what she said

Because I stopped walking…
So I am travelling in different time scale

And
Keep walking and walk
And stop again
See the difference or not
Maybe one day…
Earth will be up turn in front of me

No comments: