Wednesday, October 17, 2007

untitled

I leave the house
Eventually!
Destination unknown
Intentions unclear
I walk on

My feet carry me to a place of duration
I stand with the others
Awaiting commencement
My vessel arrives
I am contained for now
Regular images
Faces a bluurrrrr
My earphones are buzzing

It arrives at my stop

I don’t leave I continue
We all continue on
Where am I? Am I lost?
Continue my journey
My mind starts to pace
That council estate calls
I get off

With a frog in my heart
And fuel at my feet
Floating
The frog in my heart makes a pain in my head
Familiarity,
Security,
Regenerated habitats
Apparently!

Why go to work?
Not today I’m not due?!
Its something I know
Who I am
What I do
Walk into the office
The space is not filled
Faces on me way too much
I’m unsure
Can’t bare to leave
Wander round
Sit outside
As my cigarette burns
So do my eyes
On this sunny day
There is rain on my cheek
Ok I must leave
Such a random pursuit

Awaiting my arrival
She rings!
Where am I?
Wish I knew
My feet are aground
My head is aloft
Walking through delusion
Litter here
Passers by
My heart beats
as I die

Wait for my friend she’s a bus
And she bends
She comes but she leaves
Alone yet again

I hear in my head 76 takes u Angel
I take this and I go

Naively I search for the Angel
A friend
I sit and I wait till my journey reaches an end

Bank
Waterloo
No Angel for me!
I walk around

HAWARD
ONWARD
AWKWARD
TIRED
TICKET
CONTENT
DESENT
STAIRS

As I lower my view point
A piano doth play
Performance art
Is coming my way
I stand and observe
I leave none the less
BETTER
NOT CURED!!

No comments: