Monday, October 29, 2007

TRILOGY OF MY DARK SPACES

BLACK HOLE

There is a place in space,
which is also a space
of contents unknown,
to me at least.
And in this space, in space,
is a space, of no space.
The only things,
which could prove that
this space,
is in space, is
its colour,
which is non colour,
and its shape,
which is non shape.


DARK ROOM

This dark, small place is a room,
which releases in me, my deepest fears.
I have memorised its shape,
but every time I go there,
I loose my sense of direction.
I'm standing ther, surrounded by darkness
and a few minutes there,
can feel to me like eternity.


DARK PLACE IN MY MIND

There is a place in my head,
in which I keep dark thoughts.
Those thoughts, are about a bad man,
who stole my sisters smile and soul.
I wish in my dark thoughts,
about him disappearring for ever.
Forgotten by everybody,
sucked in to the black space.
I wish him to be band, from
existance for eternity.
I visit this place in my mind a lot,
and it makes me sad.

No comments: