Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Dear Britney, my light, my love, my heart, my fire.

Hi there,
I was a bit worried to write to you after my last letter. Everything seems to have gone wrong for you since I sent that. I hope it didn’t jinx things. Maybe I shouldn’t write again, but OMG- I cant bear not to speak to you! My love for you is too big to keep to myself!! I know you feel the same way, even though you cant write back. Don’t ask how I know, I just know. We share something that is stronger than words.

Of course, I get your messages, your signs. You have managed to answer everything I talked about in my last letter. Like when you got out of that cab wearing no knickers. I know that you did that for me. It was your way of letting me know that you want me as badly as I want you. I was worried that I might have upset you by being so graphic and I know that my writing isn’t the most eloquent, but when I talked about what I wanted to do to you in that letter you could hardly have answered me better in person. I saw your soft warm thighs and the hint of your sweet pussy and knew that you wanted me even more than I want you. It might have meant that you got dropped by your manager, but BOY, was it WORTH IT! I watched the clip for hours on YouTube that night. I can tell you I was late for work the next morning!!!

And since then you have just been looking hotter. (Hard to believe that it is possible!) I wanted to tell you how much I love your hair. Wasn’t I right in my last letter telling you a buzz cut would look great on you? I am so sorry about the perfume getting dropped straight away afterwards, but my darling you smell sweet enough without it. Do you think they dropped it because of us? Don’t they think that dykes like to smell nice? There is so much prejudice in the world my cherished one, but don’t worry: our love is strong enough to overcome. They are just jealous, but you don’t need me to tell you that…

I also got your reply to what I said about the children, that I would love them like my own. Of course when I wrote that I didn’t expect them to be taken away from us. It doesn’t matter now though my sweetheart: Kevin and your mother will have already poisoned them against us. I understand your message though: I saw the photos of you with your ‘new boyfriend’ Adnan. OMG the press are sooo STUPID!!! Not that I mind when it means that you can get your thoughts to me so directly. It was so sweet of you to stage those photos looking at pregnancy tests. And the answer is yes, Britney, YES! I would LOVE to have your babies!!! I promise I will try to learn from your strength and fortitude. You always manage to look to the future, even when even when the world is collapsing around you.

As for your mother, well don’t get me started on that bitch! I wish I could slap her myself. As soon as I have saved up enough money for my airfare she is the first one that I am going after, I promise! Well, perhaps after Kevin. Of course, that was one relationship that was doomed from the start. I don’t blame him for falling in love with you. And it must have been difficult for him when you discovered your true feelings for me. (I hope you didn’t let him see my last letter –my passion got the better of me and I guess it was a bit blue for an ex-boyfriend to read!) But why doesn’t he just let you go? He must be able to see the intensity of our relationship. Don’t worry, Britney, I’ll be over soon and I’ll help you to explain. The job is going well and I have managed to save almost half of the fare already- it wont be long now. Be strong until we can be together,

With the deepest love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

s said...

wow omg bunny i am your biggest fan.please watch this

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LWSjUe0FyxQ

"shes a human" lol